- 1+ years in HR Manager/People Partner role in IT sphere;
- Understanding of the key HR processes and procedures;
- Ability to analyze and interpret data, make decisions and solve problems;
- Experience in developing, supporting, and managing HR projects and initiatives;
- Responsibility and attentiveness to details;
- Intermediate English.
- Provide full cycle of HR service to teams: onboarding, 1:1 meeting, compensation review, offboarding;
- Work on policies/procedures/regulations as well as tracking vacation/sick/days off, updating internal information related to employees;
- Monitor employee satisfaction and involvement;
- Develop strong working relationships with employees;
- Take part in the development of HR brand and corporate culture (active participation in the development of content for corporate social networks);
- Analyze risks related to human resources and resolve unexpected cases;
- Take part in the organization of corporate activities (birthdays, work anniversaries, company events, etc.).
- Training and workshops for your career growth;
- English classes with Native speakers;
- Hybrid way of working;
- 20 days of paid holidays and national holidays;
- Corporate activities;
- Low bureaucracy;
- Work in a respectful and supportive team.
Academy Smart was founded in 2009 in Kharkiv, Ukraine. For several years the main expertise of the company included mostly learning and educational software development as well as educational courses.
Since then, the company has grown. In 2014, we partnered with IT Soft, located in Israel.
We have also established our partnerships and services with businesses in Austria, Netherlands, Finland, UK, United States and South Africa.
Our expertise expanded from E-learning to a variety of web, mobile applications, and cloud services. Our team is constantly growing, and we keep looking for new business growth opportunities.