About the project:
- Our client is a UK diagnostics company whose purpose is to enable anyone, anywhere, to access, understand, and act on their health, to live healthier, happier, and longer lives.
We are developing a ‘portable lab’ capable of performing a wide range of testing, with lab-quality performance, in a portable, rapid, low-cost, and easy-to-use manner. Their lead product will offer a wide portfolio of diagnostic tests and serve all major healthcare settings, globally.
- This role is a hands-on Android software engineer who wants to make a real difference. With experience in a regulated environment (ideally ISO 13485), developing safety critical software you are looking for a role with impact, in a fast-paced environment where you can get the job done and see the results.
About the role:
- Delivery of high-quality applications on the Android platform;
- Ability to quickly understand and contribute to an existing code base;
- UI design and implementation, and an ability to work with UX designers;
- Use of Java language for Android, associated tools and test frameworks;
- Delivery of detailed requirements and design documents;
- Integrating applications via API’s;
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues clearly to other team members including developers, test engineers, product owners and system integration.
- Familiarity with AOSP;
- Development of code to medical device aerospace or automotive standards;
- Computer security;
- Software development using an Agile methodology;
- Detailed code reviews to identify issues and colleague’s code;
- Creation of cloud and IoT technologies;
- Android custom controls;
- Test driven development (TDD);
- Creation of Android kiosk mode applications.
- 20 working days of paid vacation per year;
- Official holidays of Ukraine — days off;
- Modern equipment for work;
- Corporate events;
- External and internal training: conferences, professional events, courses, corporate e-learning platforms;
- English speaking club;
- Work in a respectful and supportive team.
We are looking forward to your application!