- 5+ years of commercial experience in PHP (latest versions);
- Experience with CakePHP;
- Expertise in OOP and SQL;
- Strong database skills with MySQL or another SQL dialect;
- Experience using a version control system such as Git, understanding of branching strategies;
- Strong command of English language (B2+).
- Collaborate in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment;
- Work closely with project management to successfully deliver on schedule;
- Troubleshoot issues and identify solutions;
- Write clean and fully documented code;
- Bring innovative ideas and solve complex technology problems.
- 20 working days of paid vacation per year;
- Official holidays of Ukraine – days off;
- Modern equipment for work;
- Corporate events;
- External and internal training: conferences, professional events, courses, TechTalks;
- English speaking club.
Belgium company Phronesys works in quality, safety, environmental protection, food safety, information security and energy. The company, through consulting and auditing, works on software supported by mobile applications that help other companies manage their SHEQ processes digitally.
Phronesys has proven to be the reference for SHEQ professionals for over 15 years in its field . It developed a digital tool built for real life practices to help companies get the most out of their work each and every day. Theirr cloud applications and accompanying mobile app automate and simplify the management of quality, safety, environment in the workplace of the client. It is one unique solution for managing all the entire management system.