We are looking for a Senior SRE in the Cloud Managed Services unit.
The position is technological and a central axis in the cloud unit. Commit provides cloud managed services to large Hi-tech and Enterprise customers.
Main activities include ongoing tech consulting and support to strategic customers (as part of our customer obsession and improved customer retention), examining improvements and assisting with cloud platform modernization and expansion of the environment. First response of the 3rd tier support escalations, cloud technical issue solving or customer fulfillment requests (changes/extensions) in the operational environment
- Run multiple production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health;
- Act as escalation tier in case of complicated incidents in cloud environments;
- Measure and optimize system performance and availability, with an eye toward pushing our capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer needs, and innovating for continual improvement;
- Provide primary operational support and engineering for multiple large-scale distributed cloud environments;
- Gather and analyze cloud application and infra including logs and metrics from cloud services to assist in performance tuning and fault finding;
- Participate in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning;
- Create sustainable systems and services through automation and uplifts.
- 5+ years of DevOps experience required;
- AWS Cloud Solution Architecture certifications;
- Vast experience with cloud production system operation and maintenance;
- Vast experience with AWS services including ECS, EKS, EC2, ALB, RDS;
- Vast experience with infrastructure as a code (Terraform/Cloud Formation);
- Experience with operating and using CI/CD environments and processes (Jenkins/GIT);
- Ability to program using one or more high-level languages, such as Perl, Python, Bash;
- Experience with Microsoft: ADDS, DNS, DHCP, GPO, Windows Servers , Web Servers;
- Linux: Full Knowledge FHS – Mainly using Centos. Ubuntu and similar;
- Monitoring Systems Implementation and maintenance (Data dog, New Relic, Prometheus) – Advantage;
- Experience with managing and building cloud-based systems (Azure / AWS) EC2, ELB, VPC, EBS, S3, S3 Glacier, ELB, RDS, VPC;
- Database infrastructure: PostgreSQL, MSSQL – Advantage;
- Experience with distributed storage technologies such as NFS, HDFS, Ceph, and Amazon S3, as well as dynamic resource management frameworks (Apache , Kubernetes);
- Proactive approach to identifying problems, performance bottlenecks, and areas for improvement;
- Server-side operations and troubleshooting tasks that support business-critical and development Cloud IT infrastructure.
- 20 working days of paid vacation per year;
- Official holidays of Ukraine – days off;
- Modern equipment for work;
- Corporate events;
- External and internal training: conferences, professional events, courses, corporate e-learning platforms;
- English speaking club;
- Work in a respectful and supportive team.
- Review CV;
- Professional interview;
- Interview with client.
We are looking forward to your application!