About the role:
We are looking for Middle or Senior UI/UX Designer, who has experience in casual games industry.
Our client has set itself to become one of the best skill-based gaming companies by providing unique games and content, focusing on great experiences across all our games. We are developing games we are passionate about creating – Pool Stars being the first on our platform as we have additional unannounced projects in development.
- Create engaging art assets for 2D games, including UI, icons, backgrounds, objects and characters;
- Follow graphical style, theme and other visual requirements;
- Meet project deadlines in a timely manner without compromising artistic integrity.
- 3+ years of professional experience in UI/UX design;
- Strong understanding of tools such as Photoshop, illustrator;
- Strong typography and UI skills;
- Good illustration skills (ability to create beautiful icons and backgrounds);
- Knowledge of Unity game engine;
- Able to effectively collaborate with art director, other artists, producers and programmers;
- Self-motivation, good communication skills and a team-player attitude;
- A passion for games.
- 20 working days of paid vacation per year;
- Official holidays of Ukraine – days off;
- Modern equipment for work;
- Corporate events;
- External and internal training: conferences, professional events, courses, corporate e-learning platforms;
- English speaking club;
- Work in a respectful and supportive team.
- HR interview;
- Technical interview;
- Test task (optional).
We are looking forward to your application!