Project is a platform, which scans the source code while it is written and scans for vulnerabilities, and if found, suggest secure code alternatives. Application security analysis in the development pipeline (static analysis and dynamic analysis using the common weakness enumeration system (CWE)). Their technology harnesses the latest advances in machine-learning to automatically and continuously learn from thousands of daily updates from over 3,000 security databases around the globe.
- On this position you will add parsers, generate data- and training sets, generate reference patches (languages skills required, see additional languages below), improve parser (antlr if necessary) and parse real world applications.
Tech Stack: Python, Java, InteliJ IDEA.
- Experience in Machine Learning/Data Science at least 4 years;
- Machine Learning (GPT-2 Transformers) / Data Science / Tensorflow / PyTorch / Decision Trees;
- Big Data / Data Mining / Parsing;
- Experience in secure coding will be a plus.
- 20 working days of paid vacation per year;
- Official holidays of Ukraine – days off;
- Modern equipment for work;
- Corporate events;
- External and internal training: conferences, professional events, courses, corporate e-learning platforms;
- English speaking club;
- Work in a respectful and supportive team.
- Review CV;
- Test task;
- Professional interview;
We are looking forward to your application!